- #: 12103
- Price: free ($0.00) In Apple Store
- Category: Business
- Updated: 2010-11-30
- Current Version: 1.1
- Size: 5.20 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: USANA Health Sciences
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- Copyright © 2010 USANA Health Sciences. All rights reserved
Add to Favorite apps
Work Smarter, Not HarderAs always, USANA strives to keep you, the Associate, on the cutting edge of technology. This time, USANA has harnessed the power of smart phones by developing a new application for the iPhone. It was created to streamline…..
What's New in Version 1.1
- iOS 4.2 Ready!
- Providing proper response messages from the server when a user fails to be logged in.
- Fixes an issue where videos are not properly download
- Resolves an issue where users could send multiple follow up cards and crash the application
- Adds a version number to the setting screen
Rated 1/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Cant use without Income Maximizer
Caron Calhoun write:
Wack!!! Income Maximizer is another way for them to take money from their associates and create cashflow for themselves every month. Im not gonna pay $20 a month for a service that shouldve been free in the first place.
This app isn't really free...
You have to pay $20.00 a month just to use it like the other reviewer said.
No wonder new associates can't even get their businesses off the ground if the tools to make it grow aren't even available.
Usana IPhone App
Elizabeth, Silver Director write:
This is a WONDERFUL tool! I just recently purchased an IPad 2 and was disappointed to learn that I could not play videos out of the media center on it because Apple products do not allow the use of Flash. This was proving to be a problem because I regularly use the Health and Freedom Solutions videos for my business presentations. As always, though, Usana is way ahead of the needs of their associates and already designed this wonderful app that allows me to play the Health and Freedom Solutions videos straight from my IPad 2. Thanks Usana! You NEVER let me down! I highly recommend this tool to all associates who use Apple products.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes